In March 2012 I had the great opportunity to travel with Damien Jurado and band (Jesse Hurlburt, Kyle Zantos, Bradley Stemke, Barry Uhl) on their five-week tour of Europe. We drove more than 7,000 miles in 10 countries, played 28 shows in 30 days, went through 2 sprinter vans, ate more baguettes and jamón than we can count and met some truly wonderful people.
The video premiered 7/12/12 on SPIN.com.
- Rødby, DK - Puttgarden, DE ferry
- The Autobahn, DE
- Christiania, Copenhagen, DK
- UT Connewitz, Leipzig, DE
- Teatro Victoria Eugenia, San Sebastian, ES
- Södra Teatern, Stockholm, SE
- River Thames, London, UK
- The wonderful people of Ourense, ES
- Lake Thun, CH
- Saint-André Cathedral, Bordeaux, FR
Director/Cinematographer/Editor: Tyler Kalberg